Thursday, March 11, 2004

Tied up a dozen BWO (Blue Wing Olives) last night in 14 and 18 for this saturday morning on the Rush.... :) The word from Benteley's was that I missed a blustery, fishy morning last sunday. Though in retrospect, I really didn't miss anything... :)

My Tying Materials "Habit" is not really a problem... really... I can stop anytime.... The quality of the hackle has made me a believer, better ties from better chickens. I should be in marketing.

My head is trying to get in my homework for the Introduction Leader Program weekend coming up. Found my pencil AND my pen as per the advice from my "Coach of the Week" :) I'm excited about it. Gonna need to do some serious shopping to adjust my wardrobe up up up...

My heart and my head seem to be in a bit different space. Lack the courage and the convictions lately to make change, though I'm drifting in my head, my heart is still grounded...